Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

rapid-relay-675 · 04/10/26 00:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/10/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 01:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 04/10/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 02:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 02:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 550W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/10/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 04/10/26 03:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/10/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/10/26 03:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed