Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

GPU retirement homes — where did your cards end up?

swift-hashrate-415 · 04/10/26 04:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/10/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 04/10/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 04/10/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 04/10/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
frost-nonce-924 · 04/10/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 04/10/26 05:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/10/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/10/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 04/10/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1740W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/10/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1984W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/10/26 06:30 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/10/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/10/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/10/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed