Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

XMR miners check in — how's stability?

swift-hashrate-415 · 04/10/26 07:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 04/10/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 04/10/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 721W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/10/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 04/10/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/10/26 09:00 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-halving-589 · 04/10/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/10/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 04/10/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/10/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/10/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 04/10/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/10/26 10:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/10/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 04/10/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 04/10/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 04/10/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/10/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/10/26 12:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/10/26 12:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 04/10/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 04/10/26 13:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-ledger-606 · 04/10/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 04/10/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/10/26 13:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/10/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/10/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/10/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/10/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 04/10/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 04/10/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/10/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/10/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/10/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/10/26 16:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/10/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 04/10/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/10/26 17:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/10/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/10/26 18:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 126W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/10/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/10/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 19:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/10/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/10/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 04/10/26 19:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/10/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3114W nobody budgets for.
golden-block-317 · 04/10/26 20:10 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 04/10/26 21:10 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 04/10/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/10/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 22:10 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-nonce-496 · 04/10/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 04/10/26 22:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3332W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/10/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 04/10/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 00:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 00:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3296W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 03:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 04:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3303W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 04:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 05:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 05:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 06:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 06:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 07:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 07:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 07:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 07:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1133W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/10/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 05/10/26 08:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 10:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 11:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 11:20 UTC
A 483W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 13:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 13:30 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 13:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 14:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 14:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 15:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 15:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3188W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 16:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 17:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 17:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 17:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my old S9 has been at it for 33 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 18:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1937W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 19:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/10/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 20:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 20:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/10/26 21:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 21:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 22:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 23:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/10/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/10/26 23:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my old S9 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 03:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 06:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed