미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Seed storage upgrades — what did you actually do?

lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/10/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/10/26 22:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/10/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 04/10/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 00:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/10/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 03:00 UTC
A 2772W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed