未来へようこそ

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 01:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 224W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/10/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 02:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2265W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 03:30 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my KS3 has been at it for 57 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 05:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 06:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/10/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 05/10/26 07:20 UTC
A 97W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/10/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 557W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my old S9 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my KS3 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 10:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2739W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 11:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 05/10/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 05/10/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 12:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 13:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M50 has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 13:10 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 14:00 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 05/10/26 14:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 15:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 15:30 UTC
A 1368W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2032W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 18:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 19:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2274W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/10/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 476W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 21:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2323W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 21:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 23:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 23:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 00:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 446W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 01:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 03:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 03:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 05:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 06:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 06:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 07:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my M60 has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 11:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 12:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 13:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 13:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 444W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 14:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 15:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-ledger-606 · 06/10/26 19:30 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 06/10/26 20:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 21:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1656W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 22:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 00:30 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 01:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 01:30 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed