Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

The dinner-table energy debate — fresh arguments?

brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. my M60 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 03:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 03:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 05/10/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 380W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/10/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed