Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

omega-nonce-496 · 05/10/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 03:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. a 1270W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 06:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 07:00 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 07:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 05/10/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1438W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 10:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 11:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 12:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 1959W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/10/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 14:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 15:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 15:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 16:20 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 17:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-ledger-606 · 05/10/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1766W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 19:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 20:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 20:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 20:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 791W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 21:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 791W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 23:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 00:20 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed