Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

What corner of the cryptoverse are you exploring this week?

atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 04:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/10/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 05:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2906W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 06:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 07:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-node-496 · 05/10/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my KS3 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 07:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 10:10 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 10:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1976W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2241W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/10/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 11:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 13:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2831W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 14:20 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 14:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 05/10/26 14:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1976W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 15:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 17:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/10/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1382W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 19:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 19:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 21:00 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 21:00 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 978W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 22:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 786W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 23:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 23:20 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-nonce-225 · 05/10/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 20 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2367W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 00:40 UTC
A 123W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 01:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 03:00 UTC
A 1980W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 03:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 03:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 05:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 07:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2005W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. my M60 has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 09:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 09:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 11:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1680W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 11:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 12:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 12:30 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 13:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 14:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 16:20 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 17:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 19:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 19:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 20:10 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 20:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 20:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 20:40 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 21:10 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 196W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 00:50 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 01:10 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 02:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my S21 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 04:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2532W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 06:10 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 06:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 06:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 08:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 08:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2217W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1020W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/10/26 09:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 07/10/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 12:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 12:00 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 13:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 3297W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 13:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1958W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 14:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 271W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 14:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 14:20 UTC
Late to this one but my M60 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/10/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 15:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1669W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 15:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 15:40 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 15:50 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 16:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 17:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 17:30 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 19:00 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 19:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
frost-nonce-924 · 07/10/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 21:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 22:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 22:40 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 23:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 23:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1967W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 753W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 00:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 64 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 01:10 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 02:30 UTC
For what it's worth, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 05:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 05:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 06:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 07:00 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 07:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 07:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2337W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 08:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 865W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 08:10 UTC
Same here honestly. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 09:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 10:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 11:00 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 11:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 3338W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 12:00 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 12:00 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 999W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 14:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2298W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 15:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 15:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2209W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 16:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 730W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 18:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 20:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 20:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 20:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2614W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 23:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/10/26 00:50 UTC
Good thread this. a 1071W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/10/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 02:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 02:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/10/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/10/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed