Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 05:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/10/26 06:30 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 07:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 08:30 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 59W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1499W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 10:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2287W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 10:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 922W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my old S9 has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 11:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 12:00 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 12:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 12:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 13:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 14:20 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 14:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 05/10/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 15:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 15:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 15:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 16:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 17:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 17:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S19 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 19:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 20:00 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 722W nobody budgets for.
zen-halving-251 · 05/10/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 05/10/26 21:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 05/10/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 22:10 UTC
For what it's worth, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 05/10/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 05/10/26 22:30 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-537 · 05/10/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 23:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1396W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 01:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 03:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 03:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 03:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 04:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 06:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 09:20 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1325W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
A 798W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 12:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 12:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 13:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 13:40 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 14:00 UTC
Interesting point above. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 06/10/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 15:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 15:50 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 16:50 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 18:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 18:10 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 629W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 20:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 21:50 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 00:00 UTC
Late to this one but my M60 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 00:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 01:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 02:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 03:20 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 04:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 07:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2583W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 07:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2503W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 09:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 939W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 07/10/26 09:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 07/10/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 10:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 61W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 11:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 14:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 14:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 14:30 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 14:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 17:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 19:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1127W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 19:30 UTC
Late to this one but my S19 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 19:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 19:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 20:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 20:30 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S19 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 22:00 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 22:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 22:50 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 00:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 01:20 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 02:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 1075W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 03:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2451W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M50 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. my KS3 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 04:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 04:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 05:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 05:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 06:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 07:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 08:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 08:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 09:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 09:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2309W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
A 594W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 11:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 12:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 14:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 15:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2427W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 3269W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2920W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M50 has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 17:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 18:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 21:10 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 22:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 23:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/10/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 09/10/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-miner-339 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. a 806W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1974W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/10/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/10/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2922W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed