Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

quiet-cipher-484 · 05/10/26 07:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1775W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 05/10/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 05/10/26 08:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my KS3 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 05/10/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-oracle-302 · 05/10/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. my L7 has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 05/10/26 10:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. a 1783W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 11:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 05/10/26 13:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 13:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1467W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 05/10/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my L7 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-hashrate-688 · 05/10/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 14:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 05/10/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 05/10/26 15:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 15:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 05/10/26 15:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-halving-589 · 05/10/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 17:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 17:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 17:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 05/10/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 18:40 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 641W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 19:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 19:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1783W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 05/10/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 20:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 05/10/26 20:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 05/10/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 05/10/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
frost-nonce-924 · 05/10/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 05/10/26 21:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 05/10/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 05/10/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 05/10/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3296W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 05/10/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 05/10/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 05/10/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 05/10/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
brave-rig-256 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 05/10/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 00:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 00:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 01:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my M50 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 02:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 03:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 05:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 05:30 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2130W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 06:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 06:30 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 07:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 07:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 09:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 632W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 10:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 3272W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 10:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. a 3241W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 12:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 13:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 13:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 14:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 14:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2288W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3098W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 15:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my old S9 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 16:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 16:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 19:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 19:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 20:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 21:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 21:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 23:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 00:20 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my M60 has been at it for 65 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/10/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3390W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 02:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading.
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 02:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 03:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 03:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 04:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 04:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 05:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 05:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 05:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 06:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 06:20 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 06:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed