Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

night-block-742 · 05/10/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 05/10/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 05/10/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 05/10/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 05/10/26 23:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a 402W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 05/10/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 00:00 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 00:20 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 00:30 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 01:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 01:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1156W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 02:20 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 1885W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 03:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 03:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1958W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 03:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my M50 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2871W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 07:30 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 07:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 963W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 10:10 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 10:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1887W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 06/10/26 12:00 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 12:30 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 12:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 13:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 13:40 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 13:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1236W nobody budgets for.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3097W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 15:20 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 17:20 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 17:40 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 20:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed