Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 03:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 04:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my S21 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
A 272W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 07:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. my M50 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 348W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 07:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2933W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 08:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 08:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 227W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 12:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 13:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1130W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 13:50 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 14:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 14:30 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 16:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1530W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 17:00 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 18:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 18:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 19:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 21:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 21:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 22:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 22:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2799W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 22:30 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 23:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 23:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 00:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 00:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 00:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 00:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 02:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2735W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 02:50 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my M60 has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 03:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed