Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Worst rental experience and what it taught you

cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 03:00 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 03:10 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 03:20 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 03:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 04:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 811W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 04:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 04:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 05:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 05:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1320W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 09:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 10:00 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 10:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 10:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 11:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 12:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 06/10/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1002W nobody budgets for.
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 16:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 06/10/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-node-496 · 06/10/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 18:00 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 06/10/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 20:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 20:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 20:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 20:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 20:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 21:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 21:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 21:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 06/10/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 01:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 03:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 03:50 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/10/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 05:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 05:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 05:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 06:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. my old S9 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 06:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 08:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 07/10/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 09:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 10:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2403W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 11:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 07/10/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-ledger-606 · 07/10/26 12:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3100W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 15:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 16:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 18:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my L7 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 21:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 22:10 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2462W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 23:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 23:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 01:40 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 02:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1552W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 03:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 04:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 2713W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed