欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 05:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 05:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 06:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 07:40 UTC
A 1491W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 08:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 08:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. my S21 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 09:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2891W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 06/10/26 10:10 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3139W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1985W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 12:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. a 1462W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 541W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 15:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 16:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 06/10/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 18:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 18:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 18:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1698W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 06/10/26 19:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 20:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 06/10/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 06/10/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 21:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 06/10/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-miner-339 · 06/10/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 364W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 23:10 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a 220W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 00:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/10/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2006W nobody budgets for.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed