Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

atomic-relay-130 · 06/10/26 05:50 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 08:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 08:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 06/10/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 09:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 06/10/26 10:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 06/10/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 11:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 06/10/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2029W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 13:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 06/10/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 06/10/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 13:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 14:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 06/10/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 06/10/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 06/10/26 15:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 06/10/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 06/10/26 16:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 06/10/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 06/10/26 17:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 06/10/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 06/10/26 17:40 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 06/10/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2037W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 06/10/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 19:40 UTC
A 1710W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 06/10/26 19:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 06/10/26 20:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 06/10/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 06/10/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 06/10/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 21:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 06/10/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 06/10/26 22:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-cipher-254 · 06/10/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 06/10/26 22:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-rig-256 · 06/10/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 06/10/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-node-304 · 06/10/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 00:20 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 00:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 01:00 UTC
A 851W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/10/26 02:40 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1886W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. my L7 has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 04:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 07/10/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 05:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/10/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 07/10/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my L7 has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 08:40 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 64 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 09:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 09:10 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. a 1202W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 10:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 10:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 10:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2337W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 07/10/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-ledger-606 · 07/10/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 14:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 14:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 14:20 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3003W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 15:30 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 16:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 16:00 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 18:00 UTC
A 1555W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 19:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 19:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 2198W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/10/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 20:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 20:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 20:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 21:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/10/26 22:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 22:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 22:50 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 00:40 UTC
A 2494W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 01:00 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 01:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 02:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 02:40 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 80 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 04:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 04:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 05:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 05:50 UTC
Underrated topic. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 06:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 07:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed