欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/10/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 03:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 03:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 50W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 04:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 07/10/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 05:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 05:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1190W nobody budgets for.
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 05:40 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 06:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 06:30 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 08:10 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/10/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1720W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe has been at it for 82 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 12:20 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 13:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 14:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my KS3 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 15:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 3237W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 16:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1643W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 16:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 18:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 18:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my old S9 has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 07/10/26 20:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 21:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 21:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 21:50 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 22:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1764W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 23:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 23:40 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/10/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 02:10 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 02:20 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 04:40 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2611W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1388W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 08:00 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 08:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 08:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 08:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2967W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 13:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 14:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 14:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 15:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 15:50 UTC
A 1821W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 16:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1050W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 17:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Second this. a 3362W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 18:20 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2601W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 19:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 20:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 21:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 22:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 22:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 00:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 09/10/26 00:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1549W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/10/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 09/10/26 02:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 09/10/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my old S9 has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/10/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my old S9 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/10/26 02:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed