Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

lucky-hashrate-376 · 07/10/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 694W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 07/10/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 04:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 542W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 05:30 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/10/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 07/10/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 06:50 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 07/10/26 08:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 07/10/26 08:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 09:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 07/10/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 07/10/26 10:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1535W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 07/10/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-beacon-567 · 07/10/26 11:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 756W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
silent-nonce-260 · 07/10/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
zen-halving-251 · 07/10/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2379W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 07/10/26 12:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 12:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 13:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 07/10/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-block-317 · 07/10/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 188W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 96W nobody budgets for.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 07/10/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 3084W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 07/10/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 07/10/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1774W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 07/10/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 15:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 16:20 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 16:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 16:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 07/10/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 07/10/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 07/10/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 07/10/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 18:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 19:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 07/10/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 07/10/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M50 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 07/10/26 20:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 07/10/26 20:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-miner-339 · 07/10/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-hashrate-688 · 07/10/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 07/10/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 21:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 07/10/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
crimson-mempool-907 · 07/10/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 07/10/26 21:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 07/10/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 07/10/26 22:40 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-circuit-782 · 07/10/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 07/10/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 07/10/26 23:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 07/10/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 07/10/26 23:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 00:00 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 00:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 01:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 02:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 3005W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 04:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 04:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed