Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my Bitaxe has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 06:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1570W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 07:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 07:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 476W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 08:00 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 08:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 09:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 09:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2985W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 12:00 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 12:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1328W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 13:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 14:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 14:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 15:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 17:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 17:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 18:40 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 19:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 19:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 80 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 20:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2663W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 21:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my M60 has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 22:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 22:40 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1390W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. my M50 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/10/26 00:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/10/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 09/10/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/10/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 09/10/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 09/10/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 09/10/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
zen-halving-251 · 09/10/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 746W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/10/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/10/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/10/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/10/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/10/26 03:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/10/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 09/10/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/10/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 09/10/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/10/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 04:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed