Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1587W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 513W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 03:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1230W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 05:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 05:50 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my old S9 has been at it for 56 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 06:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 08:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 08:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 08:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 08:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 08:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 09:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 09:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1524W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 11:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 13:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 13:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 15:00 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 15:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 16:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 985W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 19:20 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 20:10 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 21:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 09/10/26 00:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/10/26 00:50 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/10/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/10/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 09/10/26 01:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed