← Forum ·
Self-Custody & Wallets
Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 04:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 04:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 04:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 05:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 05:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?