未来へようこそ

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1425W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 07:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 09:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 09:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 09:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 09:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
A 85W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 593W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 12:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 12:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 13:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 14:20 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 15:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 16:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 17:00 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 18:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 19:30 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 20:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 20:40 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 20:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 21:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 22:20 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 22:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 08/10/26 22:30 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my L7 has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my old S9 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 00:00 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 09/10/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/10/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/10/26 01:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/10/26 02:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 02:50 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 09/10/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/10/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-node-496 · 09/10/26 03:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed