← Forum ·
Cryptoverse Lounge
Best thing you built or fixed this month
atomic-block-563 · 08/10/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1045W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 07:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 07:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-node-496 · 08/10/26 08:20 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 09:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but my S19 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 10:20 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3100W nobody budgets for.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 08/10/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 13:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3013W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 16:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 512W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 16:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 08/10/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 18:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 18:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 19:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 20:10 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 08/10/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 21:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my L7 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 00:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/10/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/10/26 00:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1855W nobody budgets for.
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 00:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/10/26 01:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 09/10/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/10/26 02:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1945W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 03:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 09/10/26 04:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 04:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/10/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/10/26 04:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/10/26 04:50 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/10/26 05:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 09/10/26 05:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-block-317 · 09/10/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 09/10/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/10/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/10/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/10/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/10/26 07:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 07:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 09/10/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/10/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1209W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/10/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/10/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my KS3 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 09/10/26 09:00 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/10/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/10/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-miner-337 · 09/10/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/10/26 10:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/10/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/10/26 10:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my S21 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 09/10/26 11:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-537 · 09/10/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1367W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/10/26 11:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 09/10/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/10/26 12:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
zen-halving-251 · 09/10/26 12:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 09/10/26 12:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 09/10/26 12:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 09/10/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 12:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 09/10/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/10/26 13:20 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/10/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
zen-halving-251 · 09/10/26 14:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 09/10/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 09/10/26 14:30 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/10/26 14:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/10/26 14:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 09/10/26 14:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/10/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/10/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/10/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 09/10/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.