미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

BTC miners check in — how's stability?

delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 08/10/26 07:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 1592W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 08:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 08/10/26 10:50 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 64 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-miner-337 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-nonce-496 · 08/10/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 13:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 08/10/26 13:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my old S9 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 13:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 08/10/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2497W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 08/10/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 08/10/26 14:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 15:30 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 08/10/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 17:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1105W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 08/10/26 18:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading.
night-kernel-772 · 08/10/26 18:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 08/10/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1383W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 19:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-ledger-606 · 08/10/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
turbo-cipher-977 · 08/10/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-hashrate-688 · 08/10/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 799W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 08/10/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 08/10/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 08/10/26 20:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 08/10/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1003W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 08/10/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 08/10/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 22:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-furnace-202 · 08/10/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2867W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 08/10/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 08/10/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 08/10/26 22:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 08/10/26 22:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 08/10/26 23:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 09/10/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-circuit-782 · 09/10/26 01:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 224W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 09/10/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-ledger-606 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 09/10/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 09/10/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/10/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/10/26 03:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed