Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

delta-circuit-965 · 08/10/26 23:10 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 08/10/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 08/10/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-cipher-254 · 08/10/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2649W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 08/10/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/10/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. a 1266W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 09/10/26 00:10 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-cipher-254 · 09/10/26 00:50 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/10/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 01:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 09/10/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. a 2811W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/10/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/10/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed