← Forum ·
General
What brought you to the forum this week?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/10/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 09/10/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/10/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my old S9 has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/10/26 03:10 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-stratum-402 · 09/10/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.