欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

golden-oracle-302 · 09/10/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/10/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/10/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 05:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 09/10/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 09/10/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 09/10/26 05:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 09/10/26 05:50 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 09/10/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/10/26 06:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my KS3 has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/10/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/10/26 07:20 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 09/10/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/10/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/10/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/10/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/10/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/10/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-130 · 09/10/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2585W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 09/10/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/10/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2269W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 09/10/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 09/10/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-miner-337 · 09/10/26 10:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/10/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-block-563 · 09/10/26 11:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/10/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1829W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 11:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 09/10/26 12:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 09/10/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 09/10/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-halving-589 · 09/10/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 09/10/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed