Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Undervolting results thread — share your curves

lucky-hashrate-376 · 09/10/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/10/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 09/10/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 09/10/26 05:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-kernel-772 · 09/10/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/10/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 09/10/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2791W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/10/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 09/10/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 09/10/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 1470W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 09/10/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 09/10/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 09/10/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 09/10/26 08:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 09/10/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 09/10/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 09/10/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 09/10/26 09:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-dynamo-806 · 09/10/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 09/10/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. a 2666W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-ledger-606 · 09/10/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed