Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 01:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 01:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/08/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 03:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/08/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 05:00 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/08/26 05:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 06:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 07:00 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 07:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 08:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed