Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

GPU retirement homes — where did your cards end up?

nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 03:40 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1551W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 04:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 05:10 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 05:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 06:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2346W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 06:50 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed