← Forum ·
Hashrate & Rig Rental
Renters: what made you trust a listing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2921W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my M60 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 07:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.