Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Worst rental experience and what it taught you

nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 05:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 05:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my old S9 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 07:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 08:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed