欢迎来到未来

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2219W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1449W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 05:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a 3227W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 07:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 07:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my S19 has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 11:50 UTC
A 1717W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 12:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 14:20 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 15:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 17:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 17:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 17:20 UTC
A 2867W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 17:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 19:50 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 20:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 22:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 22:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 23:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/08/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 23:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my M60 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 01:20 UTC
A 2060W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 01:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 02:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 03:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 03:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/08/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2220W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 05:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 05:40 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1786W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 07:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 07:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 08:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 08:40 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 08:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 10:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 11:10 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2394W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 11:20 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 11:40 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 12:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my M50 has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed