Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Pooled vs solo split — what ratio are you running?

omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1061W nobody budgets for.
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 05:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 06:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 06:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 07:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 245W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 11:20 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed