欢迎来到未来

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Bitaxe owners: what would you change?

omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 05:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 07:30 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 07:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 122W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my S19 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed