Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed