Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Cheap-power stories, part 37

frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 07:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 07:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3126W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 08:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 09:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 44 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed