未来へようこそ

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Inheritance planning — the thread we keep postponing

golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1472W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 08:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed