未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Launch-sniping etiquette and tactics

turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 07:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed