Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 07:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 08:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed