Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

night-block-742 · 25/08/26 08:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 10:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2210W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed