미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Launch-sniping etiquette and tactics

night-block-742 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. a 3078W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed