欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Air-gapped signing setups, show and tell

frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 09:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 10:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed