Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

KAS miners check in — how's stability?

frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed