← Forum ·
Self-Custody & Wallets
Air-gapped signing setups, show and tell
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
A 2822W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?