미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?

hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 10:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed