Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed