Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 09:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/08/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my L7 has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1588W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 13:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 13:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 15:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 15:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 16:00 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3169W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 2511W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 771W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 18:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 340W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/08/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 20:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 21:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 400W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2709W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 21:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/08/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1788W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 23:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/08/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 00:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 00:50 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 04:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 798W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 04:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 04:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 05:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1314W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 06:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my KS3 has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 07:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 08:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 08:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 08:20 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 08:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 10:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M60 has been at it for 82 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 10:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 10:20 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 10:40 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 11:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 13:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 13:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 14:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed