Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

M50 owners: what would you change?

swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 10:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 639W nobody budgets for.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed