Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/08/26 10:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 633W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 11:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2534W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 12:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 12:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed