Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

ALPH miners check in — how's stability?

golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 11:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 12:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 12:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed